Acroyoga in Aberystwyth
Sunday AcroYoga in Aberystwyth at Friends Meeting House, Penparcau, Aberystwyth
6pm – 7.30pm AcroYoga foundations – ideal for complete beginners to get a taste and everyone else to warm up and hone the basics.
“I thought it would be scary, but actually it’s just really good fun!”
7.30pm – 8.30pm AcroYoga Jam – freestyle acroyoga play. Practice and experiment in a supportive group.
£5.00 a session.
During the glorious summer months, if the weather is good, the session will often be held on the grass just outside the hall. Please contact us or visit the Facebook group to check it’s on before you travel to a session! We also use the group to organise other jams.
In the summer lots of acroyoga stuff happens: we go and share a bit further afield and enjoy training with others so we can keep learning as well. Things might get confusing, so here’s the low down on when there is and isn’t Sunday class, but as ever keep an eye out on Facebook for spontaneous good-weather jams in the week
- 5th May – ON
- 12th May – ON
- 19th May – OFF
- 26th May – OFF (but you could join us at the Big Retreat festival)
- 2nd June – ON
- 9th June – ON
- 16th June – OFF (we are going to meet Ladybase – exciting!), but locally, go to Lesley and Matt’s workshop on Saturday instead!
- 23rd June – OFF (we are going to this cool acroyoga campout in Oxfordshire ) – you could come too!
- 30th June – OFF (but come to our WAAW campout near Llandridnod Wells!)
- 7th July – ON
- 14th July – OFF (but you could join us at the Big Acro Sleepover in Skipton)
- 21st July – ON
- 28th July – ON
- 4th August – OFF (come to Dance Camp Wales?)
- 11th August – probably on…
More dates to follow!
Acroyoga in Carmarthen
Connect with Carmarthen Acroyogi’s and the latest news on the Carmarthen Acroyoga Facebook group – also a good place to check if we are running any workshops or classes in the area.