Acroyoga classes coming soon to Carmarthen – get in touch to register an interest!
Sunday AcroYoga in Aberystwyth at Friends Meeting House, Penparcau, Aberystwyth
6pm – 7.30pm AcroYoga foundations – ideal for complete beginners to get a taste and everyone else to warm up and hone the basics.
“I thought it would be scary, but actually it’s just really good fun!”
7.30pm – 8.30pm AcroYoga Jam – freestyle acroyoga play. Practice and experiment in a supportive group.
£5.00 a session.
Summer 2018 timetable:
- 17th June – ON 6pm onwards
- 24th June – ON – but start at 6.30pm
- 1st and 8th July – NO CLASS (but keep an eye out for jams)
- 15th July – ON
- 22nd July – ON
- 29th July – ON
- 5th August – NO CLASS
- 12th August – Class is possible…
- 19th August – NO CLASS
- 26th August – NO regular class, but join us for a whole weekend of classes and jams at the Welsh Acroyoga Adventure Weekend!
During the glorious summer months, if the weather is good, the session will often be held on the grass just outside the hall. Please contact us or visit the Facebook group to check it’s on before you travel to a session! We also use the group to organise other jams.