28th-30th June 2019
Wanna come to Wales, hangout in the hills and do acroyoga? WaaaaaaaW! WAAW is back, new awesome venue, more amazing fun times to be had, we can’t wait to welcome you to our neck of the woods…
We have discovered a brand new secret lair: this one has sturdy wet weather shelters and spaces as well as fields to camp, play and run wild in. Not to mention a river to swim in AND super friendly goats, alpacas, ducks, chucks – and a super rare type of bridge (if you are into interesting engineering!). Exact location after booking, but it’s about 8 miles from the spa town of Llandridnod Wells, in the heart of mid-Wales.
The idea is to have a low cost, but high-spirited community gathering. Inspired by the wonderful Bristol Acroyoga camp out. There will be plenty of Acroyoga, yoga and other movement sessions led by a variety of lovely teachers- suitable for beginners as well as the more experienced. We will also have time to chill, share food and explore the lovely area, go for a walk, swim in the river or keep playing. The big Flowering Elbow rocket BBQ will be there for a veggie feast (has to be seen to be believed ;)) as well as an open fire.
This will all be hopefully mostly outside. It’s not completely roughing it, there are compost toilets, but this is wild Wales, come prepared for all the kinds of weather 🙂 Oh, and we are totally ok with acro in your jimjams/ onesies whatever!
FULL SCHEDULE – WOOHOO
NB – In addition, Regina will be bookable for Thai massages Saturday and Sunday – highly recommended!
Casual optional arrival from Midday: welcome to come so long as you don’t mind possibly helping out with set up! Programme is unprogrammed – time and space for jamming, exploring, walking, river-swimming/ playing etc – snacks available, for more substantial food please bring your own.
- Breakfasts supplies of cereal, bread, fruit etc available for Friday campers.
- Arrival for those not there already! Early birds are free to jam, explore etc.
- 12 – 2.30pm Shared pot luck lunch – please bring a vegetarian or vegan dish to share with the group and help create a banquet.
- 2.30-4.30pm – welcome circle and all-levels Acroyoga with Yoga of Dragons (Sam and Bongo)
- 4.30-5pm – Tea break/play break
- 5 – 6.30pm – EITHER All-levels handstands workshop with Kerry Curson OR Intermediate Acroyoga with Jade Clapham
- Evening – BBQ, jamming, chilling, fire, massage (bookable, bring £)
- 9-10am – Gymnastic conditioning circuits session with Hannah Buddle (F*IT)
- 10-11am – Breakfast (supplied)
- 11 – 12 – Yoga with Regina Hellmich
- 12-1.30pm – All-levels acroyoga with Chris Clayton-Jones
- 1.30-2.30pm – Lunch (Sarnies and left-overs, fruit etc).
- 2.30-3.30pm – Chill/Jam/Explore/get a massage
- 3.30-5pm – All-levels acroyoga with Yoga of Dragons, closing circle.
Welcome to stay until Monday and eat the spoils/ get roped into clearing up 😉
Last year, we had a wonderful time (more pics are here), hope you can join us!
Who’s in? £40 for the weekend.
We are now FULLY BOOKED and SOLD OUT!